We Now Have Weathertech Floor Mats Available With Same Day Delivery For Most Applications!
Click the Picture below for complete information!
I’m sure most of you are aware of the extensive work being done on Cooper Foster Park rd. Most of the road is like a washboard and unpleasant to travel on. MS Precision Automotive is still open and we have created an alternate entrance to our shop. Our neighboring businesses Milks Power Equipment and North Coast Eye Care have graciously allowed us to use their parking lots from Linn road through to MS Precision. There is now a temporary driveway across our front lawn. For the the next two weeks that will be the only way in. You can avoid Cooper Foster altogether by coming down North Ridge road to Linn road and pull into North Coast Eye Care, through Milks Power Equipment to our temporary driveway! I would ask that you exercise caution as you pass through these business parking lots. We are celebrating 14 years of business this August and we thank our customers for making 14 years possible. Please like us on Facebook and share the word as many are unaware of the shortcut to our shop.
Thank You for your Loyalty.
Mike and Steve
Our team comes to work smiling and are happy to help our customers. Our technicians have a passion for auto repair and are fully qualified to work on yours.
Doing it yourself doesn’t always pan out. Rely on our knowledge and experience instead. Your car or truck is in the best of hands with ASE professionals.
The right care extends the life of any car or truck. We bring advanced techniques and cutting-edge diagnostics to the table every time. You can view your vehicle history from our web site and this will increase the value of your vehicle when it comes time to sell your vehicle or trade in time.
We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of repair size or difficulty.
1. No Salesman, no commission: Goes from auction to customer, no overhead.
2. Almost 30 years of automotive knowledge when personally picking out a vehicle for our customer.
3. Vehicles are thoroughly inspected at auction before purchasing. Scanned, road tested for functionality.
4. After vehicle is purchased, we safety inspect from front to rear and perform an oil, lube and filter change. All necessary vehicle repairs are also performed at this time.
5. Every vehicle is cleaned and detailed before delivery.
6. Upon delivery, every vehicle is road ready!
7. Any type of vehicle can be found, from almost new (current year models with very low mileage) to older higher mileage vehicles. Each auction location runs 2000 to over 3000 vehicles through the auction block in a single day.
8. First time vehicles can be found for family members for as little as $4000 to $6000 with MS Precision's guidance, we can advise you on the most cost effective vehicles to purchase with better track records for dependability.
9. When we purchase a vehicle for our customer, it is personal. If it is not a vehicle that we would be happy with ourselves, we won't purchase it. Our name is on every vehicle, so we want our customers to be completely satisfied.
Our shop is an ACDelco PSC service facility (Professional Service Center). What does this mean to you? Our repairs are backed by over 6,000 PSC service centers across the country plus a 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty on all ACDelco parts we sell!
Looking for an ASE certified technician you can trust? Look no further!
We’re committed to professional auto repair and to serving you with honesty, quality, and value.