Our shop is an ACDelco PSC service facility (Professional Service Center). What does this mean to you? Our repairs are backed by over 6,000 PSC service centers across the country plus a 2 year or 24,000 mile warranty on all ACDelco parts we sell!
Looking for an ASE certified technician you can trust? Look no further!
We’re committed to professional auto repair and to serving you with honesty, quality, and value.
1. No Salesman, no commission: Goes from auction to customer, no overhead.
2. Almost 30 years of automotive knowledge when personally picking out a vehicle for our customer.
3. Vehicles are thoroughly inspected at auction before purchasing. Scanned, road tested for functionality.
4. After vehicle is purchased, we safety inspect from front to rear and perform an oil, lube and filter change. All necessary vehicle repairs are also performed at this time.
5. Every vehicle is cleaned and detailed before delivery.
6. Upon delivery, every vehicle is road ready!
7. Any type of vehicle can be found, from almost new (current year models with very low mileage) to older higher mileage vehicles. Each auction location runs 2000 to over 3000 vehicles through the auction block in a single day.
8. First time vehicles can be found for family members for as little as $4000 to $6000 with MS Precision's guidance, we can advise you on the most cost effective vehicles to purchase with better track records for dependability.
9. When we purchase a vehicle for our customer, it is personal. If it is not a vehicle that we would be happy with ourselves, we won't purchase it. Our name is on every vehicle, so we want our customers to be completely satisfied.
Our team comes to work smiling and are happy to help our customers. Our technicians have a passion for auto repair and are fully qualified to work on yours.
Doing it yourself doesn’t always pan out. Rely on our knowledge and experience instead. Your car or truck is in the best of hands with ASE professionals.
The right care extends the life of any car or truck. We bring advanced techniques and cutting-edge diagnostics to the table every time. You can view your vehicle history from our web site and this will increase the value of your vehicle when it comes time to sell your vehicle or trade in time.
We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of repair size or difficulty.
We are open for business!
Repair technicians are on the essential list of the Dept of Homeland Security and MS Precision Automotive is still open during this time.
As we journey through this difficult time, we want you to know that we will do everything we can to serve you and your vehicles as best as possible. We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We will pick up your vehicle if you are unable to bring it to us!
We Now Have Weathertech Floor Mats Available With Same Day Delivery For Most Applications!
Click the Picture below for complete information!